Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me

Hello. My name is Shyanne Fant. I am a sophomore. My major is physical education with teacher's certification. I love sports . I have been following the olympics every day. The US women's soccer team won gold today!
I love taekwondo, which is kind of like karate. When I began assisting the instructors during the children's classes, I realized that I wanted to teach physical education. I enjoy working with the children and teenagers and seeing them improve.
I plan on teaching elementary pe. I have developed an interest in special education. I am going to try to get some experience in that field by volunteering at Camp Smile next year. If I find that I really enjoy it, I may specialize in adapted physical education. That is just a future possibilty though. Right now, I'm just going to focus on this semester.

No comments: